The Multi-language plugin for WordPress is a plugin in development, used between 2005 and 2009 as a MyHacks.php patch under http://yokim.net/text . Its basic engine is the use of categories reserved for specific languages. Through the selective use of theis_category() and in_category() tags which are built into the WordPress core.
Those who regularly post in more than one language, and cater to a primarily monolingual readership.
- Luistxo Fernande. Ten Commandments for bilingual blogs April 2004
___ False, true, symmetrical and asymetrical multilingual blogs April 2004
- Stephanie Booth Life and Trials of a Multilingual Weblog November 2004
- Peter Van Dijk Translating taxonomies and categories November 2004
- Luke Razzell proposal for distributed translation methodology January 2005
- firasd. Metadata musings January 2005
- Chris Multilingual, multilingue, mehrsprachig, flersproglig, amlieithog, 多言語 January 2005
- Morgan Doocy The Multilingual Acknowledgement January 2005
- De Culturis Mundi Multilingual blogging June 2005